Humans of WITS
“It has been such a pleasure to see the effect that creating opportunities for play has had on our children. Our talented staff are so much more than just coaches; they are mentors, educators, and role models.”
Program Manager, NYC
“At WITS you have the chance to be part of these small transformational moments almost every day and I’m so grateful.”
Program Manager, FL
“I love teaching my students the benefits of eating the rainbow and encouraging my young cooks to spruce up their lunches with fixings from the salad bar.”
“When I see our students realize how healthy food can not only be delicious, but it can also make them stronger, and how these habits are shaping their everyday…I know we are setting them up for a healthy future.”
National Program Director
– We get the job done with precision and attention to detail.
– We dive in for change.
– We support a healthy work/life balance.
– We are all about relationships and communication.
– People talking to people is how change happens.
– The strength of the team is each individual member and the strength of each member is the team.
– We are motivated by a shared purpose (the why) and feel rewarded by our work.
– We accept our mistakes, and are always willing to learn and grow from them.
– We move at the speed of trust.
– We have a sense of humor and have fun!
Wellness in the Schools passionately believes that diversity is a key component to success. We are dedicated to creating a workplace which fosters opportunities to learn from various perspectives. We believe different backgrounds and viewpoints lead to growth and innovation. The students we serve come from diverse backgrounds, and our aim is for our staff to reflect the communities in which we work.
Wellness in the Schools provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wellness in the Schools complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which it operates.
Don’t see your dream job listed? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We often have internship opportunities available. If you are interested in becoming a WITS Intern, send an email with “WITS Internship” as the subject to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
Learn More About WITS