Sakara Life’s Superfood Cookie Dough Bites
Sakara Life, one of our Chef Partners, has graciously included a delicious and easy recipe for ‘Superfood Cookie Dough Bites.’ Sakara Life specializes in delicious, organic meals delivered to your home or office. They are also some of our biggest cheerleaders, and we are so grateful for their partnership. They will be donating a percentage of their proceeds to Wellness in the Schools on Giving Tuesday, so please keep an eye out!
Superfood Cookie Dough Bites
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla until creamy. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, flaxseed meal, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well to combine. Use the back of your spoon to work in the cacao nibs. Use your hands to roll the dough into 1-inch (2.5 cm) balls.
- In a small bowl or on a plate, mix together the hemp seeds and shredded coconut. Roll each ball in mixture until fully coated. Refrigerate the bites for at least 30 minutes before serving. Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 1 month.