- This event has passed.
October 24th, 6 pm – Panel Discussion: “Locally Grown: Food Advocacy and Sustainability in South Florida”
Food Day inspires Americans to change their diets and our food policies. Every October thousands of events all over the country bring Americans together to celebrate and enjoy real food and to push for improved food policies.
Free Admission – Kislak Center – Reception with food and refreshments
– Michelle Benesch – Slow Food Miami
– Art Friedrich – Urban Oasis Project
– Allyce Perrit Gentil – Wellness in the Schools
– Asha Loring – Health in the Hood
– Taryn Dennie – Food Recovery Network UM
– Drigo Richardson “The Alchemist” – www.drigothealchemist.com