- We get the job done with precision and attention to detail.
- We support a healthy work/life balance.
- We are all about relationships and communication.
- We know that “[t]he strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.” – Phil Jackson
- We are motivated by a shared purpose (the why) and feel rewarded by our work.
- We accept our mistakes, and are always willing to learn and grow from them.
- We have a sense of humor and have fun!
If you are interested in becoming a WITS Cook or WITS Coach, send your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Cook” or “Coach” in the subject line.
WITS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, WITS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which it operates.