- We get the job done with precision and attention to detail.
- Dive in for change.
- We support a healthy work/life balance.
We are all about relationships and communication.
- People talking to people is how change happens.
- We know that “[t]he strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.” – Phil Jackson
- We are motivated by a shared purpose (the why) and feel rewarded by our work.
- We accept our mistakes, and are always willing to learn and grow from them.
- We move at the speed of trust.
- We have a sense of humor and have fun!
We often have internship opportunities available. If you are interested in becoming a WITS Intern, send your resume to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
WITS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, WITS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which it operates.